NATURAL STONE CLEANING
POWDER POLISHING &
At All Stone Pro, we offer powder polishing and maintenance polishing throughout the greater Phoenix Area.
After Diamond application is performed, you have the option to enhance your floor by using polishing powders containing oxalic and aluminum acid.
This type of procedure requires a highly trained specialist with the skills and experience to apply the different powders. Care must be made during the application In order to avoid any stone “dulling off”.
We also provide a maintenance polishing with the use of diamond impregnated pads. This procedure is only efficient if no scratches are present in the stone.
We have all the necessary tools and experienced staff to restore your stone floor and make it look as if it was just taken out of the factory. It doesn’t matter how damaged or dirty your natural stone is, All Stone Pro will not leave until you are fully satisfied with our work!
NATURAL STONE SEALING
- Any spilled liquid will be absorbed and in some cases a stain will be present
- Natural stone needs to have adequate protection because of its porous surface.
STONE & TILE STAIN REMOVAL
- Blot the spill with a paper towel immediately
- Don’t wipe the area, it will spread the spill
- Flush the area with plain water and mild soap and rinse several times
- Dry the area thoroughly with a soft cloth and repeat as necessary